Godox ML-150 supplies the perfect light source for close-up shots, particularly in the dental, jewelry, forensic, scientific, macro photography, and other macro pictures racquet performing especially well.
Why Use a Ring Light?
Image Source: Google
The Key features relating to this Godox Macro ring flash
(1) 6 x Adapter Rings Included! (49mm/52mm/55mm/ / 58mm/62mm/67mm)
(2) Specially designed ring shape is Ideal for Macro photography (close-up)
(3) This light includes a double-duty power source design which Permits You to use 2 x AA batteries or DC power
(4) This light device provides constant lighting (not flashing); the constant lighting allows you manage vulnerability readily
How install this mild
Support many different macro lenses. Transfer standard six Types of quality, 49MM 52MM 55MM 58MM 62MM 67MMalong with other change ports as desired reprovision
Both AA batteries loaded properly in the power supply control.
- Based upon Your choice of the macro lens aperture ring, in front of the lens mounted onto the connector ring, then the lights will be installed from the Macro Ring to the power cable is plugged into the power port on the control OUTPUT
- Based upon Your shooting needs, you also Can Opt to utilize an external AC power or inner battery BATT DC3V electricity in 2 manners;
This light unit gives constant lighting (not flashing) and it low temperature even with always because the LEDs are reduced temperature luminary. The constant lighting also allows you to easily take care of vulnerability and enables more effective illumination of a topic through macro shooting.