Mywifiext is basically an interface which is web-based. With the help of this, you can complete whole process of setting up Netgear Extender Wi-Fi. Using a web browser, type mywifiext.net and hit the search option. Then, login page will appear where you can modify Netgear extender with following some simple steps:
- Plug in your extender using power cable and wait until its power light becomes solid green.
- Then, launch any browser like Chrome, Microsoft Edge and then search: Mywifiext login.
- If site fails to load, then check if your browser is installed with latest version. If not then update immediately by visiting its official site.
- If you have any Wi-Fi devices then using any one connect it to your extender. If you don’t have any Wi-Fi devices then you can connect using an Ethernet cable. Connect its one end to PC and other one to extender.
- Then, open new tab in your web browser and then type Netgear’s Default available IP Address in the search bar. (Make sure that IP Address is correct otherwise you will face an error).
- After loading, site will ask to fill up the credentials. Use default credentials if you haven’t changed otherwise use the changed credentials to login.
This is how you can login to the default web-interface of your range extender.